A transformative approach for positive change!
This HIL Model for School Renewal is changing the way school leaders and teachers think, talk, and act to ensure all students learn!
Read about how our leadership development
program for practicing principals and teacher leaders collaborates with early literacy partners to implement the GELN Literacy Essentials in high poverty Reading
Now Network (RNN) elementary schools.
- every child deserves the best possible start in literacy and learning.
- to ensure all children are confident readers by the end of elementary school
- to support all elementary schools in consistent use of high-impact strategies and practices
- the GELN Literacy Essentials with
- research-based high impact leadership principles, practices, and process for school renewal
- HOPE in a new generation of teachers, leaders, and students that we CAN achieve literacy for all.
“HIL has become the umbrella of our school improvement efforts, with every component fitting into strengthening literacy and instruction in general.”
–HIL Project school leader
Partnership is the key to our success!
Walkerville School, a HIL Project school in Oceana County, received a $5,000 grant from the Laura Bush Foundation for America's Libraries to support classroom libraries.
Follow us on Social Media!